KnuckleHeads MLB League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KnuckleHeads MLB League

Community for all members of our MLB 11 The Show League

You are not connected. Please login or register

Banned From Theshownation.com Community

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Banned From Theshownation.com Community Empty Banned From Theshownation.com Community Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:39 pm

Danielson34

Danielson34
Admin

It's Official! I am banned from theshownation.com's forums for posting a message on there forum with our league site. To me its a slap in the face. Im trying to give good players a good league for their game and they do this. Ill continue to work through the game and other sources but they will not keep us down!

Thank You to all our members,
Dan

https://mlb11.forumotion.com

2Banned From Theshownation.com Community Empty Too bad.... Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:40 am

selahsdaddy

selahsdaddy

But they have it posted what their policy is in regards to posting off line sites. It really is too bad because they are not concerned with sites like yours, it really is for other off related sites that can clog up their site. All kinds of people are leaving league info posts but you CANNOT leave a link or address to your site....It's posted like 3 places on their site, sorry you didn't see it

3Banned From Theshownation.com Community Empty I understand Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:54 am

Danielson34

Danielson34
Admin

I understand what your saying. I just think they're taking away from the potential they have with thier game and dedicated community. They have the potential to make MLB 11 The Show the number one sports game for leagues, but deture people making the effort. I hope we can make an imprint by making our league one of the top for the game. Like I've said, its going to take more than me and i appreciate what all of our members have done to get us where we are. Thank You all and keep at it.

https://mlb11.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum