KnuckleHeads MLB League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KnuckleHeads MLB League

Community for all members of our MLB 11 The Show League

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduction

+18
willodea
chrism82588
DJack_03
Kennedy2390
smitty0329
ItsKindaLikeThat
merwn8r
Steinbox
kingbee086
Pentz33
selahsdaddy
Haole3
Slap A Ho
JackosanWyo
SAV-L
davestew42
xSessionSx
Danielson34
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Introduction - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduction Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:00 pm

chrism82588

whats up fellas my names chris im from new jersey i play everyday cant wait to get the season started im a yankees fan but ill be using the cubs in the season since the yanks got takin but hopefully it will be an exciting league

27Introduction - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduction Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:58 pm

willodea

willodea

Hello gentlemen,

I'm Will, from Montreal, Canada. I'll be the proud manager of the Minnesota Twins this year since my beloved Red Sox were taken by our commish (yes, you read right, a Red Sox fan from Montreal, and I'm a proud fan of the Bruins as well).
I'm thrilled to join the league this year, it's actually my first league in online baseball but I play the show since the first release !
It sure seems like a good group of guys, can't wait to play with you this year and years to come !

28Introduction - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduction Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:10 pm

Opsdawg21

Whats up guys I'm Bryan, from Meridian, MS. Looking forward to playing in the league his year. My ps3 name is Opsdawg21 and I will be playing with the Marlins (jealous I couldnt gt my Bravos!) HAHA Good luck everyone!

29Introduction - Page 2 Empty Introduction Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:31 am

Kornfan5

Kornfan5

Hi everyone in the knuckleHeads MLB League just Want to introduce myself my name is Tim my PSN ID is Kornfan5 im 29 years old and live in Crystal Lake, IL Im happily Married and have one daughter whos 11. Im looking forwaed to playing baseball with everyone dont worry im a rookie but if anyones looking for MLB 11 friends add me im looking to fill my friends list so please add Kornfan5 and lets get ready to play ball!!!

30Introduction - Page 2 Empty NEWB Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:09 pm

dsnyd22

Whats up. PSN Drewwinsevrytime........... looking to get on waiting list. Also where are the list of settings and rules you guys play by... Good luck this season

31Introduction - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduction Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:22 pm

Danielson34

Danielson34
Admin

All settings are listed under league settings which is on the main page just scroll down Smile

https://mlb11.forumotion.com

32Introduction - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduction Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:20 pm

bs121583

My name is Brandon. I just signed up on the waiting list... hoping I can get a spot in the league at some point. This seems like one of the most organized and dedicated leagues out there. I have not found another league to join so I will be waiting and hoping that I get invited. If anyone ever wants to play an exhibition game feel free to add me on PSN.

PSN: bs121583
timezone: central

33Introduction - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduction Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:56 am

dsnyd22

hey brandon. i looking for a good exhibition game. I im off work around 5 eastern time if your interested in a game then hit me up. psn drewwinsevrytime.

have a good one

34Introduction - Page 2 Empty NEED A STARTER Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:42 am

Haole3

Haole3

Hey Guys Im dave and I have the Nationals! Posting because Im looking to add another Starter to my rotation. Pref looking for a 3-5 starter. Im not gonna throw any names out there but if theres anyone who likes somethin on my roster Ill be glad to discuss it with you and will run it by Dan! Good luck to all you guys!

Dave(Haole3) Washington Nationals

35Introduction - Page 2 Empty Also Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:49 am

Haole3

Haole3

TO whomever owns the SF Giants.... I do have some interest in Cody Ross.. if there is something you need tell me. Apologies for puttin it out here but I didnt see your name. Le me know

Dave Haole3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum