KnuckleHeads MLB League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KnuckleHeads MLB League

Community for all members of our MLB 11 The Show League

You are not connected. Please login or register

Member Schedules

+5
xSessionSx
ItsKindaLikeThat
Kornfan5
smitty0329
Danielson34
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Member Schedules Empty Member Schedules Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:09 pm

Danielson34

Danielson34
Admin

Hey guys, life is hectic we all know that. Please post the times of day/night that are best to play you. Feel free to create topics for each of your clubs to individually schedule games between one another. My goal is for everyone to try and play at least 2 of the 3 games in your series. We have to move every day so it will be everyone not just you who miss games. Thank you all for being a part of the first ever Knuckleheads Baseball league and LETS GET THIS STARTED! Very Happy p.s. i am shooting for a Thursday March 24 starting day.

Member Schedules Danielson34

https://mlb11.forumotion.com

2Member Schedules Empty Re: Member Schedules Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:51 am

smitty0329

hey guys Jon here the new GM of the Brew Crew, Im so excited so anyway I can play mostly at night, after 10pm eastern time and sometimes days sunday tues wed thur, just shoot me a message to set up games with me and good luck

3Member Schedules Empty Schedule Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:37 am

Kornfan5

Kornfan5

Hi everyone this is Tim (kornfan5) GM for the St. Louis Cardnials if you have a game with me I will be available every week day after 1pm central time till 3pm central time for day games and any time at night after 5pm central time for night games. Im looking forward to playing all my scheduled games so contact me if were playing and will set a time. I will post if there is any change in these available times do to college schedule changes thanks and let have a great time in this knucklehead league.

Member Schedules Kornfan5

4Member Schedules Empty My Times Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:29 pm

Danielson34

Danielson34
Admin

Hey guys just wanted to post my schedule up to make scheduling easier.
My schedule is usually consistent every week, oh how life is exciting...haha. so here it is.

Monday and Tuesday i am off, so for the majority of the time im able to get on at any time. The i work 7am to 3pm est, Wednesday through Sunday. Again, i am able (for the majority) to be on at anytime until 10pm est. Exceptions can be made. I am an assistant manager of a hotel so luckily my schedule is consistent. Hope this helps.

5Member Schedules Empty Re: Member Schedules Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:42 pm

ItsKindaLikeThat

ItsKindaLikeThat

Padres Schedule

Hello gentlemen, the best way to get ahold of me is through YIM: Bradkaz96

I work M-F 7am est - 330 EST so I am usually available after that until around 11 est.

Weekends are hit or miss but Im on YIM when Im around. Or just add me on PSN: ItsKindaLikeThat

Thanks and looking forward to some good games

http://dedicatedleagues.com

6Member Schedules Empty Re: Member Schedules Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:57 pm

smitty0329

I am available to play all night just message me.

7Member Schedules Empty Re: Member Schedules Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:48 pm

smitty0329

who wants to play? jsmithers23

8Member Schedules Empty Re: Member Schedules Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:18 pm

xSessionSx

availability,

anytime after 9:30 pm
any tuesday all day
thursdays after 5 pm

I have a cell you can text if we have a game that is upcoming.

Message me and ill give the number

Other then that,

git'r'done

9Member Schedules Empty Brewers Scheduling Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:23 pm

DJack_03

DJack_03

Availabilty For Milwaukee Brewers:

Weeknights After 9:30pm CST
Weekends Afternoons or Late Nights

10Member Schedules Empty Tonites game Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:22 pm

Kornfan5

Kornfan5

Hi everyone im soposed to play tonite against the pirates so if any knows who owns the team let them no im ready to go when they are send me a messege on here or PSN asap thanks

11Member Schedules Empty Hey fellas Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:55 am

Pentz33

Best time for me to play would be everyday 8am to about 8pm my weekends off vary so just hit me to schedule. GO BRAVES

12Member Schedules Empty Rate you play games Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:24 am

Danielson34

Danielson34
Admin

Hello everyone, I am giving all the option of either playing on game at a time OR to play your series. This means you can play one or three of the games in your current series. You CAN NOT play more series. By playing your entire series this will free up nights/days for you guys so we re not on everyday as that i difficult for everyone to do. As it looks the league auto resolves every 7 days, but i advance every day. So if you have two series it could only take two days to do but you have to wait for the day you switch series in order to start. PLEASE READ the free agent section as Free Agents are closed and one team has already signed a player and has to remove them. So read everything guys. Thank You

13Member Schedules Empty Re: Member Schedules Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:13 pm

Pentz33

U should do the series give us 3 days the games r only about 35 mins long that should be enough time o get all 3 done

14Member Schedules Empty Question Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:55 pm

DJack_03

DJack_03

Dan,

I have a question regarding scheduling:

On the schedule it looks like the next 2 series are listed on the "Flex" Schedule.
My 1st series is againt HOU and 2nd is vs STL.

Last night the owner of Houston was not online but the owner of STL was.
Does the Flex Schedule this year give us the opportunity to play that 2nd series. I was under the impression that this was added to the game this year for that reason. In other words could I have played the STL games last night since they were highlighted in Red and Blue.

Just trying to clarify. I think allowing this would give us more opportunity to play other teams who are available.

DJ

15Member Schedules Empty Re: Member Schedules Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:12 pm

Steinbox

Steinbox

I own the Dbacks and i'm pretty much good for anytime after 5 eastern (unless work runs over)till no later than about midnight.

https://www.facebook.com/steinbox

16Member Schedules Empty Re: rate u play games Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:28 pm

Kornfan5

Kornfan5

So Captian D can we play all three games of our series on the third night? Or do we have to play at least the scheduled game each? day the person im playing is thinking we can play all three games tonite.

17Member Schedules Empty Re: Member Schedules Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:29 pm

Kornfan5

Kornfan5

[quote="Kornfan5"]So Captian D can we play all three games of our series on the third night? Or do we have to play at least the scheduled game each? day the person im playing is thinking we can play all three games tonite.

Member Schedules Kornfan5

18Member Schedules Empty Re: Member Schedules Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:53 am

Danielson34

Danielson34
Admin

we do advance everyday, so if you hadn't played the game from yesterday, today is an exception because i didn't advance it yet this morning, will do it @ 3pm est., but to answer the question no you cant play the games you have missed if we have advanced. You can play all your games for the series at once which will make things easier.

19Member Schedules Empty Re: Member Schedules Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:29 am

EnterSandman22

I am the new owner of the SD Padres, i play the Rockies i think twice more in the series, whoever is the rockies send me friend invite EnterSandman22 thank you

20Member Schedules Empty Re: Member Schedules Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:05 pm

ItsKindaLikeThat

ItsKindaLikeThat

EnterSandman22 wrote:I am the new owner of the SD Padres, i play the Rockies i think twice more in the series, whoever is the rockies send me friend invite EnterSandman22 thank you

We got a couple games hit me up

http://dedicatedleagues.com

21Member Schedules Empty Re: Member Schedules Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:16 pm

EnterSandman22

ItsKindaLikeThat wrote:
EnterSandman22 wrote:I am the new owner of the SD Padres, i play the Rockies i think twice more in the series, whoever is the rockies send me friend invite EnterSandman22 thank you

We got a couple games hit me up

send me friend request, what times are good for you?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]