KnuckleHeads MLB League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KnuckleHeads MLB League

Community for all members of our MLB 11 The Show League

You are not connected. Please login or register

NL Spring News

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NL Spring News Empty NL Spring News Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:11 pm

Danielson34

Danielson34
Admin

NL Spring News 3/9/2011

NL East

This could easily be the best division to watch this year. With Atlanta and Philly battleing it out for first place. Atlanta's acquisition of 2nd Baseman Dan Ugla the solidified the 1-5 and got a huge boost defensively. Philly as we all know has the potential to have the best rotation in the majors. A lot can happen so we will keep a close eye on these guys.

NL Central

When i look at this division i think..How can't these teams get to a world series?. Milwaukee beefed up their rotation, Cincinnati had a great year with no reason to doubt them this year. St. Louis took a major hit in losing Adam Wainwright for the season but could still be a threat. Now the Cubs and Astro's are question marks. Who know's what they'll make of there seasons.

NL West

Its San Fransisco's season to lose. The 2010 World Series Champions fought their way in and persevered but i believe Colorado is the team to look out for. With a stellar season for Ubaldo Jimenez and lacking their best player in Troy Tulowitzki, Colorado, If they stay healthy and have consecutive good seasons out of their players, could upset the world champs and maybe take the crown themselves.

https://mlb11.forumotion.com

2NL Spring News Empty Giants Picking up where they left off Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:39 am

Danielson34

Danielson34
Admin

2010 World Series Champions, the San Fransisco Giants may not have got the memo that this is only spring training. They currently lead the spring with a 13-4 record and show no signs of off season rust. Keep an eye on the Giants this year. They could surprise us all, but to me that would be like lightning striking the same poor guy twice, just don't see that happening. American league wins the series this year. Mark my words! Smile

https://mlb11.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]