KnuckleHeads MLB League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KnuckleHeads MLB League

Community for all members of our MLB 11 The Show League

You are not connected. Please login or register

Schedule Update

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Schedule Update Empty Schedule Update Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:24 am

Danielson34

Danielson34
Admin

Hello everyone, I am giving all the option of either playing on game at a time OR to play your series. This means you can play one or three of the games in your current series. You CAN NOT play more series. By playing your entire series this will free up nights/days for you guys so we re not on everyday as that i difficult for everyone to do. As it looks the league auto resolves every 7 days, but i advance every day. So if you have two series it could only take two days to do but you have to wait for the day you switch series in order to start. PLEASE READ the free agent section as Free Agents are closed and one team has already signed a player and has to remove them. So read everything guys. Thank You

https://mlb11.forumotion.com

2Schedule Update Empty No show Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:10 am

Kornfan5

Kornfan5

Hi guys just want to let you know the guy who owns the pirates never logged in yesterday so we didnt play that first game will see if he shows up today if anyone knows how to get a hold of him please let me know. Also Captian D if he does show up before are series is over can we catch up for the missed game yesterday? I look forward to hearing back from you. Kornfan5 St. Louis Cardnials

3Schedule Update Empty Re: Schedule Update Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:44 am

Danielson34

Danielson34
Admin

Hey, he was logged in for the majority of the night but ignored my messages and from what it sounds like yours, playing the Socom 4 demo. He should play you today, if you do play him then you can finish the series but you can not play your first game any longer.

https://mlb11.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum