KnuckleHeads MLB League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KnuckleHeads MLB League

Community for all members of our MLB 11 The Show League

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduction

+18
willodea
chrism82588
DJack_03
Kennedy2390
smitty0329
ItsKindaLikeThat
merwn8r
Steinbox
kingbee086
Pentz33
selahsdaddy
Haole3
Slap A Ho
JackosanWyo
SAV-L
davestew42
xSessionSx
Danielson34
22 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Introduction Empty Introduction Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:16 pm

Danielson34

Danielson34
Admin

First i want to thank everyone who has already become a part of our league. My name is Dan and i am the founder of the KnuckleHeads MLB 11 The Show League. My goal is for everyone who participates in our league to have a fun and enjoyable experience. It takes more than just a dedicated commissioner to make it all work. We are a community and thats how we will do business. I would appreciate everyone who is, or is interested to sign up for our forums and ask questions or leave comments. It is required for all league members to be registered an participate to the best of there ability.
So here we are ready to go and get this "wonderful" winter behind us and get to what we love most. Baseball! Let me add that we will use this as a water cooler too. We are all sports nuts so what a better place to talk with others that have interest in what we do. Good luck to all and thanks for stopping by.

https://mlb11.forumotion.com

2Introduction Empty Re: Introduction Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:24 pm

xSessionSx

side note.... i love hockey most....

but i cant wait to whoop you in this !

3Introduction Empty Hello! Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:40 pm

davestew42

Welcome and good luck to all!

4Introduction Empty White Sox guy Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:47 pm

SAV-L

SAV-L

Whats up fellas, glad to be a part of this league, picking up the game this afternoon, can't wait just 2 more hours! Well I'm from Chicago, a die-hard White Sox fan and reside in northern California right. I'll mostly be on after 4:30 PM PT during the week. Feel free to add me on PSN

PSN: SAV-L

5Introduction Empty Howdy Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:45 pm

JackosanWyo

Hey I just picked up the game, Im guessing that leagues aren't up yet, but I hope I get into this one it looks like a good one. I love sports games the most and I'll be gettin heavy usage outta The Show 11, like I do every year. My PSN is JackosanWyo so feel free to add me.

6Introduction Empty Thank You Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:17 am

Danielson34

Danielson34
Admin

I want to thank all our members for joining and at this rate we may fill completely within the 13 days remaining until we start. That would be awesome!! I hope we have a smooth transition from the spring into our season as i would love to have multiple seasons so we can have more champions. As i said before there is going to be a trophy for the world series champions, free of charge by myself. Its my way of saying thank you for your dedication, time and effort. I will post what the trophy looks like today. Thanks again and keep it up!

7Introduction Empty SCREW BOSTON Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:01 pm

Slap A Ho

TEXAS RANGERS all the way baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8Introduction Empty Guys Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:15 pm

Haole3

Haole3

Look forward to playing with you guys... hope we can play real ball and in turn have some fun with the other aspects of it!

Dave

Haole3

9Introduction Empty Lets have a good season Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:49 pm

xSessionSx

CANT WAIT TO WHOOP SOME AMERICAN ASS

10Introduction Empty Thanks for the organization!! Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:30 pm

selahsdaddy

selahsdaddy

Thanks for the message board Danielson...Looking forward to some AL East battles. I'm probably in for a long season but it will still be fun!!

Introduction Selahsdaddy

11Introduction Empty Off to a fast start Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:40 pm

Danielson34

Danielson34
Admin

We are eclipsing 20 Teams 2 days post release. We all have to be patient and wait 13 more days until we get underway but we can use this time to practice, get situated with our site and continue to grow. I want to thank everyone for joining and ill keep everyone updated. Those of you who haven't sent me a friend invite please do if you or i haven't yet. Spread the word about us, at the rate we are going we will have a waiting list shortly but a 2nd league may be in the works...we will see how this goes first.

12Introduction Empty Atlanta is back! Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:07 am

Pentz33

What's up fellas this is my fort league like this but I did leagues in madden and nba2k and those were fun. I hope to have more fun with this one. I will try to add everyone to my friends list before the season so I can see who I can beat up on. By the way the Braves are back just like the 90s baby good luck to all.

13Introduction Empty Love my Royals Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:33 am

kingbee086

kingbee086

Hey guys..Looking forward to playing some baseball. I'm sticking with my Royals. One can always hope that one of these days they might have a 500 season lol..With that being said I'm not that good at playing The Show yet but look forward to playing just the same..

Mitch

14Introduction Empty Re: Introduction Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:17 pm

Steinbox

Steinbox

Hey what's up guys. My nameis Mike and i'm addicted to The Show this year. I think this one is the best since year David Wright was the cover boy. I love the Pirates and the Red Sox. Yes I said the Pirates hahaha Hopefully the D'backs will win it in the league. Looking forward to playing yinz.

https://www.facebook.com/steinbox

15Introduction Empty Re: Introduction Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:19 pm

merwn8r

Howdy all I'm from Texas. Daniel invited me here in response to my request for info on your league. Ironic that you have two teams left and one of them is the Astros and my home team is the Astros. Okay... they suck so I guess it's not really that ironic.

So what's this all about?

16Introduction Empty What we are about Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:30 pm

Danielson34

Danielson34
Admin

Im glad you found us Mer. What im trying to do is give good people a good league. We have a great group of guys ready to play. We are here to have a fun, enjoyable but competitive experience for all members. Feel free to check out the rest of the site. Also feel free to post in the scrimmage section to try and play a league member. And put your credentials on the waiting list if your interested on maybe hopping in at a future time. Thank you

17Introduction Empty Re: Introduction Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:43 pm

merwn8r

Thanks Danielson!

I signed up in Member sign-up and on waiting list.

If you can squeeze me in cool. I'll take any team that's left over. If not, then maybe the next one.

18Introduction Empty Re: Introduction Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:46 pm

ItsKindaLikeThat

ItsKindaLikeThat

Hello gentlemen,

I am not currently in the leagur but I do aspire to be in the near future. I am 31 years old and have vast experience in simulation leagues dating back to madden 2004. I ran a very sucessful madden league for alot of years but I have recently stopped doing so so I could focus on just being a member in other sports leagues like NLB and fightnight.

Im from Buffalo, NY and my teams are the Mets and the Indians

http://dedicatedleagues.com

19Introduction Empty Re: Introduction Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:26 pm

smitty0329

What's up guys, Im Jon from New York. I love the show, im currently doing a rtts with a SS, I play everyday. Can't wait to get in a league, I'm on the waiting list.

20Introduction Empty Re: Introduction Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:45 pm

SAV-L

SAV-L

waiting list? are we full?

21Introduction Empty WE ARE FULL Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:03 pm

Danielson34

Danielson34
Admin

Yes SAL-V we are full. Picking up the to guy on the waiting list to take the Padres. Good Job guys and thank you for joining.

22Introduction Empty Re: Introduction Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:38 pm

SAV-L

SAV-L

Danielson34 wrote:Yes SAL-V we are full. Picking up the to guy on the waiting list to take the Padres. Good Job guys and thank you for joining.

got the letters backwards lol

23Introduction Empty Re: Introduction Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:45 pm

Kennedy2390

Sup Guys I signed up for the waiting list, looking forward to hopefully joining this great league soon. Very Active player, see ya guys

24Introduction Empty Re: Introduction Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:18 pm

Danielson34

Danielson34
Admin

SAV-L wrote:
Danielson34 wrote:Yes SAL-V we are full. Picking up the to guy on the waiting list to take the Padres. Good Job guys and thank you for joining.

got the letters backwards lol

Haha my bad man

25Introduction Empty Re: Introduction Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:48 pm

DJack_03

DJack_03

What's up everyone!

DJ here from Milwaukee, WI. I will run with the Phillies this year since someone already took my home town Brewers.

Im looking forward to starting the season but I'm new to online play so take it easy on me.

PLAY BALL!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum